Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Paper Improvements & Favorite Movies

Improvements to my paper:

1. Change all my n-dashes to m-dashes
2. Unify my voice throughout the paper
3. Clarify some confusing sentences, specifically on pages 2 and 4

And now for my favorite movies! There are a lot. And they are in no particular order.

  • Lord of the Rings, Star Wars, and Harry Potter (I feel like these all fall in the same category)
  • Pirates of the Carribean (all three, but the first one is the best)
  • The Princess Bride and Stardust
  • She's the Man
  • High School Musical (don't judge me : P The first and third ones are the best)
  • Inception
  • The Lion King, The Jungle Book, and The Emperor's New Groove
  • Oscar (I haven't met a ton of people who have seen or even heard of this one, but it is hilarious! The summary doesn't do it justice, but look it up and then watch it when you can: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0102603/)
  • 17 Miracles
  • Forever Strong and Remember the Titans
  • While You Were Sleeping
Well, these are a few among many, and I'm sure I'll think of more later. Although, if I can't even remember them right away, how much of a favorite can they really be, right? I think I need to start watching more movies more often : P

4 comments:

  1. HOLY COW I love Inception. I just watched it for the first time a couple of months ago, but it blew my mind. And I love it. And have you seen the fourth Pirates movie? It's pretty good as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who doesn't like prince bride! It is sooooo good! A MUST SEE!(for mormons :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great list of movies! And I agree that if you are going to pick two High School Musical movies that 1 & 3 are definitely the ones to pick... haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I love pretty much every single one of your movies. Never seen Oscar, but now I really want to watch it. :)

    ReplyDelete