Monday, February 27, 2012

20 Ideas!

Ok. I hope this list of 20 things does not have to be completely made up of issues-paper-ready issues. Because mine probably won't be : )

1. History of sports
2. Politics in sports
3. Sports in general
4. Old books
5. History of religion
6. History of how religion is practiced
7. Relationships between people
8. Animals
9. History of the United States
10. History of art
11. Physics
12. Exploration
13. Behavioral psychology
14. Efficiency
15. Writing
16. Reading
17. Learning
18. Influence
19. Modern technology
20. Family

There we go! A list of 20 things I am interested in. It's definitely not comprehensive. Hopefully I will be able to pick something to write about from this. The brainstorming I did while making this list did help me think of some possibilities that I hadn't thought of before.

1 comment:

  1. I like efficiency, seems hard to write on but it sounds cool! :) I feel the same way though about making a list and then having to choose one ha.

    ReplyDelete